buildersinventions

The home for inventors in the construction industry

Mike's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Licensing is a skill. I discovered Inventright after I had gone through the complete…"

Mike replied Jan 11 to inventions

1 Jan 11
Reply by Mike

"I like this. I'm sending the link to a few homeowner customers. I'll keep you posted…"

Mike replied Jan 8, 2018 to Rain Gutters that ALWAYS Work

2 Jan 9, 2018
Reply by Kevin Leahy

"JLC is a great place to connect with contractors. Good luck!"

Mike replied Mar 13, 2015 to anyone know about JLC live northeast in rhode island march 19-21

1 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Mike

"Hello John, those are all really good points. The site needs an upgrade. It's good t…"

Mike replied Feb 25, 2015 to New here and want to start a discussion on how to make this site both inventor friendly and contractor friendly

11 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Paul Chalifoux

"You may want to contact Redi-Mix or any other manufacturer of bagged cement. They ca…"

Mike replied Feb 19, 2015 to lightweight portable cement mixer

1 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Mike

"Thanks! I'm currently developing the new Construction Guild site. I have a top SEO e…"

Mike replied Feb 12, 2015 to Upgrade this site!

6 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Mike

"Jeff, The multi-store e-commerce site sounds like a good solution. Also linking you…"

Mike replied Feb 12, 2015 to Upgrade this site!

6 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Mike

"Good idea. Because the BuildersInventions.com domain name is 'aged' it has really go…"

Mike replied Feb 7, 2015 to Upgrade this site!

6 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Mike

"I am considering all these upgrades, plus more. stay in touch, Mike"

Mike replied Jan 27, 2015 to New here and want to start a discussion on how to make this site both inventor friendly and contractor friendly

11 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Paul Chalifoux

"Hi Jeff, This site has been and continues to be a free service to builder-inventors.…"

Mike replied Jan 27, 2015 to New here and want to start a discussion on how to make this site both inventor friendly and contractor friendly

11 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Paul Chalifoux

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service