buildersinventions

The home for inventors in the construction industry

I have new elevation tools for residential and commercial applications. Their is a 3 or 4,5,6 step riser, or a basement lift, or theirs a work positioner, or a construction hoist. I have structurally engineered and designed two proto types Now I am looking for partners who want to contribute so I can get things licensed and marketed? Sorry no video at this time. If your interested lets talk?

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Joseph,

have you investigated the market and identified your main competition? Have you considered licensing? Andrew Krauss of Inventright may be able to help you with that.

Mike

Hi Mike: Yes I have done a patent search through my patent agent, and everything is good to go. And as far as the completion goes I am the only one with this kind of rack and pinion design setup. And yes licensing is really the only way to go. 

Good idea.  I believe there's a market for that.

Yes indeed Mike I am totally convinced that their is a market out their. But I need believers and about 200 people that want to buy in to my design. If I were to sign 200 people up I would need around $3000 from each individual for costs associated with the project? Licensing would take a fair chunk of that, plus patent modifications, plus this would cover costs associated with getting a hoisting ticket, and a fall/arrest ticket and a safety ticket. And here's the catch, for everyone sold the seller would receive 60% of the sale and 80% of the installation costs. That's not bad for one's investment?

Mike said:

Good idea.  I believe there's a market for that.

You should look at kickstarter of that. check it out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service