buildersinventions

The home for inventors in the construction industry

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

need to no whats the next step i should make please chekout my tool trureveal.com thank you

Peter,

that's a cool tool. It's small enough to fit in your tool bags.  Good work. 

You did a good job on the video.  

You can upload/post that video here.  

thanks mike for the complament i have other great inventions but having trouble getting  

this  notices .well thanks for your help keep in touch any advice let me no

Hi Peter,

That is a great idea and your videos are really first class! Did you have a professional shoot them? Please contact me at

mark@LiftAlone.com I may have some ideas.

hi mark i cant thank you enough for getting back to me . im at a road block now i have a full pation also i have 4 more inventions i need to talk to someone who can get them going.please any advise can only help me thank you

Mark Pasek said:

Hi Peter,

That is a great idea and your videos are really first class! Did you have a professional shoot them? Please contact me at

mark@LiftAlone.com I may have some ideas.

Peter,  

the biggest roadblock is getting a good idea to market.  I know that from experience.  I started a local construction guild here in Santa Cruz that is successful.  www.santacruzconstructionguild.us  In fact it's so successful and popular with the members that I'm expanding it nationwide.  Once it's set up this will be the ideal entry spot to market inventions like yours directly to your prime target market - builders.   

Visit the local wwww.santcruzconstructionguild.us and let me know if you want to join /be part of on in your local area.  I've set it up so that members build it by bringing in the people they know are good builders, subs etc.  It's easy.  It's just word-of-mouth.  We do all the technical, the marketing, the search engine optimization etc.  In six months your loal guild can be on page one og Google searches.  The guild is much more than a directory; it's a community of top notch building pros.  And I'm going to piggyback buildersinventions on it.  

Oh yeah, it costs $180/year and you get $60 for every member who joins through you.  It's all based on word-of-mouth referral.  Check it out.  I'm looking for people to build the guild.  Once it's built we can have an online store for builders inventions promoted directly to the members.

The  true  reval  is  an  impressive  tool  invention.I,m  a  carpenter  and  would  appreciate  and  enjoy  the  tools  features  and  uses.I  really  like  the  one  stop,  two  markks  at  the  corners.If  I  could  suggest  an  improvement  it  would  be  to  expnd  the  full  extension  lngth  to  2"  instead  of  1".This  would  allow  for  sribing  a  1 3/4"  rip  scribe  on  a  2x4  or  a  1x4.  Nice  Invention!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service