buildersinventions

The home for inventors in the construction industry

The hardest part on the invention journey is knowing how and where to begin. You've heard and read about the process but it still can be confusing. One site says this and another says that. This site makes sense on that topic but not another.

That's why I started Innovators Atlas, your resource guide for the journey.

I've run an inventors group for 15 years. I started out pretty green and have learned a lot over the years. I'd like to share it with the members here.

I invite you to check out www.innovatorsatlas.com.

Signing up for Innovators Atlas is now easy and free. No discount codes needed. Go to www.innovatorsatlas.com hit "Join", choose the "Maker" plan from the Inventor plans section. Fill out the info at Proceed to Register, hit "Register" and wait for your email confirmation. Along with all the great content, here are a couple of the articles we offer. "Licensing Your Invention" and "Ways to Get Your Invention Out There". 

I hope you enjoy it. I've put a lot of time and effort into this site, and will be adding new content to create the go to place for new inventors.

Thank you,

Jeff

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://inventorspot.com/invention_information       Just go here to inventors spot ... Innovators atlas is a scam.

Very disappointed Richard. Innovators Atlas is hardly a scam. We don't even sell you anything. Membership is free too. I've worked with inventors for 15 years with the Inventors Network of Wisconsin. In fact I started the group in 1999. I'm also an inventor who has lost money through scams. How dare you even claim such a thing. The ONLY thing that myself and Innovators Atlas wants to do is to offer inventors the best information we can in the easiest to follow way.

There's nothing wrong with the site you reference, but they do sell things and receive ad revenue. While there is nothing wrong with that, in fact at some point we might do that, but right now we don't.

So Richard, please explain how my site the Innovators Atlas (www.innovatorsatlas.com) could possibly be a scam when we don't sell anything and membership is free? I'm hoping you confused my site with another.

Jeff Hitzler

Jeff Hitzler said:

Very disappointed Richard. Innovators Atlas is hardly a scam. We don't even sell you anything. Membership is free too. I've worked with inventors for 15 years with the Inventors Network of Wisconsin. In fact I started the group in 1999. I'm also an inventor who has lost money through scams. How dare you even claim such a thing. The ONLY thing that myself and Innovators Atlas wants to do is to offer inventors the best information we can in the easiest to follow way.

There's nothing wrong with the site you reference, but they do sell things and receive ad revenue. While there is nothing wrong with that, in fact at some point we might do that, but right now we don't.

So Richard, please explain how my site the Innovators Atlas (www.innovatorsatlas.com) could possibly be a scam when we don't sell anything and membership is free? I'm hoping you confused my site with another.

Jeff Hitzler

Try this. Google my name and Inventors Network of Wisconsin. You'll see my name listed on a number of sites and several publications as the go to person in WI to help inventors. I'm listed on the United States Patent and Trademark Office site, United Inventors Association, and Inventors Digest site as the go to person. Innovators Atlas just went online in March of this year, it's brand new. You're welcome to search the Wisconsin LLC database to see when I took out the name. I've done articles in newspapers, on TV, and an interview on Wisconsin Public Radio, and all of them were aimed at helping inventors. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service